WHAT TO DO WITH MARMALADE…………..BEYOND TOAST!!!
Simple Orange Marmalade Dressing Easy Marmalade Dressing
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil * ¼ cup marmalade
3 tablespoons orange marmalade * 2 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar * 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 medium shallot, minced (about 3 tablespoons)
1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
Salt and ground black pepper
Shake all the ingredients together in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
ORANGE GLAZE FOR GRILLED CHICKEN, PORK FISH OR TOFU (can use as a marinade, too!)
In a small bowl, mix together, and refrigerate any leftover portion.
1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons basalmic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon of minced fresh rosemary
Pinch of salt and a few grinds of fresh pepper
½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic and/ ½ or minced fresh ginger
Need more ideas?
· Mix with mascarpone cheese for an elegant crepe filling
· Mix into yogurt and top your morning oatmeal
· Spread onto yeast roll dough for orange rolls
· Glaze for grilled fish, pork, ham, duck and poultry
· Serve with cheese and crackers as a tangy spread
· Mix ½ cup into your favorite scone recipe
· Spread one side of your favorite turkey or chicken sandwich with marmalade
· Spread some on your next grilled cheese sandwich
· Add some to your next batch of bread and butter pudding
· Heat marmalade and fold into soft ganache for a wonderful truffle filling
· Replace syrup with marmalade for pancakes and French toast
· Mix with a tablespoon of of butter for a quick glaze on cooked veggies
· Mix some into your favorite BBQ Sauce
· Mix with whipped cream or yogurt for a quick dessert topping or cake filling.
Contact us at email@example.com or 675-9932 to place an order.
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING OUR WONDERFUL MARMALADE!